Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:35:30 -0800
My 3 ferrets have me wrapped around their little toes.  Health wise they
are:

The Little Kidd, 9 months, healthy

The Kidd, 13 months, healthy

Parris, 2 1/2 years, diagnosed last week, Lymphoma.

All 3 waiting for ADV test results from United

When we had our vet draw blood for the ADV tests, I decided to have
complete blood work done for Parris.  I just had a *feeling* :(  She has
no outward symptoms other than she sleeps a bit more than the boys, and I
do find her laying in her hammy, wide awake from time to time, like she is
just resting a bit.  This could be just her particular personality, but
still...... Other than that she is fat and sassy.  Our vet is very ferret
knowledgeable and we will repeat blood work on the 29th.  At that time
we will discuss options for her.  I also have an appointment on the 11th
with my Holistic vet that treats our dogs Dysplasia.  He knows little
about ferrets, but is willing to learn.  He will be in contact with other
Holistic vets that do treat ferrets, as well as in contact with our
regular vet.  For right now, I have all my kids on Timmy's Tonic.  I am
very fortunate to have two very good vets for her.

Bless her Little Bitey Self.
In Touch, Ardith

mailto:[log in to unmask]