From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:27:32 EST
Hi everybody, well, i know i said the page would be delayed on being
ready.  But, seems today i feel alot better, and i went ahead and finished
up some things on the site that needed done.  I also have ALL the shelter
links on the page as well, that was sent to me.  Thanks to all of you that
had sent links, you may want to double check, and make sure i have all the
information correct.

Overall, the Critters page is complete.  I do however still need to go
into a few of the links, and make them a little neater looking, but, the
basics are there.  I think you can get the idea of whats to come.  I
really hope that you all like the new look.  Ive worked long and hard on
it, and am happy with it so far.

I am also adding a graphics page, which will be some backgrounds that i
have been making.  So, if youre looking for a ferrety background for your
page, feel free to look at my Graphics section.  Theres not many there to
choose from as of now, but will be in the future.

So, with all that being said.  Please check out the new Critters page, and
let me know what you think.  Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Thanks!

Jennifer
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html