Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:46:51 -0400
It was a tough week for us at the shelter.  I was really sick for most
of the week.  not pretend sick, but really sick.  mommie took me to the
vet's and we still aren't sure what's wrong with me.  Sam was sick too.
he wasn't eating.  grandma is goo'ing us though and we are doing a lot
better.

The pet show was great and mommie even got close to a hary trantula!  Boy
was she a chicken though, she cried lol!  (maybe auntie Kash could post
the link to the photos!) because of the show, we were able to find homes
for 6 of our ferrets!  however, we also took in 8 ferrets this week.
Blacky and Ricky came from a home where they both fell off the 5th story
balcony twice!  Blacky still walks funny and was never taken to the vets.
We'll be taking him in this week.

Auntie Lisa and uncle Mark had a scary time at the shelter on Wednesday!
Fivel escaped the ferret room by scaling the coat on the 1/2 door and when
they couldn't find Taz & Nakita, they thought the kids had scaled the door
too.  After 45 minutes of looking through the house, the pair were found
blisfully sleeping in THEIR cage!

Love to all! Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love like you've never been hurt...
And dance like no one's watching!