From:
"Amber Patterson (858)694-3135" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:19:06 -0700
My favorite ferret is Nickademus..  because he was my cuddly boy.  He was
the one who stuck around the longest and he was the one who first made me
fall in love with ferrets.

My favorite ferret is..  every ferret in the world.  Why?  Because they
are all wonderful critters and they all should be loved.

I can't say how sorry I am to everyone who has lost a critter.  I lost
seven this year, and I know how it hurts.  We never seem to have enough
time with these little guys..  but the time we have with them is very very
special.  Think how lucky YOU are to have been loved by your fuzzies.