From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:05:03 EDT
Hi,

I was just wondering since there has been some talk about shelters
purchasing this vaccine.  Do you purchase your vaccine through the company
Merial or whoever else or do you purchase them through your veterinarian?

I wasn't sure if companies let you purchase vaccines or not.  I know they
are strict about Rabies but I was curious about the distemper.  Any way
the reason I ask is I just purchased this new vaccine for the vet's office
I wok at because I want my guys to get it.  And it only cost us 3.90 per
vial & It comes in a 10 dose try.  So It really shouldn't cost too much
to get it at the vets unless they are really overcharging.