From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:19:54 -0400
Folks...
i just re-read Ferretguy's post of the other day... boy..have you blown
it all out of perportion!...

he does NOT put down Muslims...he says...and i quote..."we are attacked
by radical muslims who blaspheme their God and try to convince us through
their terrorist act that this was done for Allah."...that says RADICALS...
TERRORISTS..  not your everyday person...

neither does he whine and say we should donate to HIM...he asks us not to
forget that ALL shelters still need help...

>I feel for all those unfortunate people and then I have to look in the
>mirror and see a rescue and shelter that has rescued thousands of ferrets
>over the years that hasn't rec'd even one donation since 9-11-01.  I think
>of all the other shelters that have gone into obscuruty because of the
>disaster and think of how many of them are lacking in donation,...

he is seeing his shelter and all the others in that picture in the
mirror... no where does he downplay the tragedy of 9/11...

hmmm...i wonder if y'all read the same fml that we read... go back and
re-read the post...all he says is that all the shelters throughout the
country still need the same help they have always needed...

as i re-read it...i saw the compassion he was feeling...for our
country...what was done to it...what was lost...and for all that we still
have...and still need...

kat...
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle,  and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/general/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.