From:
Elena Heckathorne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 02:23:26 EDT
Hi Dawn,
I saw your post asking about ferret costume companies.  I was just looking
the other day at a whole bunch of incredibly cute costumes on Ebay.  I
think they were mostly handmade, and being sold by the individuals who'd
made them.  There were angel costumes, bat wings, cowboy outfits, tuxedos,
and the most adorable sparkly red wizard costume.  Just go to Ebay and
look in Home & Garden -> Pets -> Ferrets.

Happy Hunting!!!

-Elena and the Fursome Foursome
 Pattertwig, Pixie, Macker, and Casper