Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:16:11 EDT
I may have the opportunity to relocate from Raleigh, NC to Richmond *or*
Charlottesville, Virginia (Fishersville area) for a six month employment
contract.

If you, a friend/co-worker/family person would be willing to have a
temporary roommate with one 7yo ferret in tow for six months, please
contact me asap.  I am willing to help with rent/pay a monthly fee for
room and board.  Most likely, on weekends (Fri evening to Sun evening) I
will be back home in Raleigh to do laundry, visit family/friends, and
water the plants, with Chipper.

Thanks,
Shari Gunter