Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:34:38 -0400
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
The Smithisonian's catalog branch includes Soundprints
http://www.soundprints.com/spstore/index.cfm
which sells interactive toys, books, and audiobooks for kids
( http://www.si.edu/pdl/soundprints.htm to verify the Smithsonian aspect).

To see the ferret products go to:
http://www.soundprints.com/spstore/showprod.cfm?&DID=11&CATID=61
&ObjectGroup_ID=293

Please, note that their search engine is HOPELESS.  I finally got to the
Ferret stuff that is titled "Wild and Free" by going to the Buying
category then the Smithsonian Wild Heritage Collection and then scrolling
down to the Wild and Free category.

The 800 number of Soundprints is 1-800-577-2413 (353 Main St., Norwalk,
CT 06851; fax 1-203-846-1776)

The ferret toys for kids are:
Book for ages Preschool through grade 2:        B1690   $11.95
Book and read-along cassette:                   BC1690  $16.95
Toy plush Black Footed Ferret:                  P1660   $13.95
All three together:                             PBC1660 $25.95

Shipping rates:  UP TO  $25     $5.50
                        $50     $6.50
                        $100    $8.00
                                $10.00

Gift card $2.00

Teaching Guides available right now for free on orders of $75 or more.

For special shipping or out of the continental U.S. speak with them.
Shipments into CT only have a 6% tax added.

This is a once-a-year announcement to help ferret people, kids, and the
Smithsonian.  SAVE IT SINCE IT WILL NOT BE REPEATED.

[P.S.]
Apologies,
Obviously, the Smithsonian stuff is fine for other holidays and birthdays.
Neither Steve nor I belong to any commonly found religion, but we exchange
Christmas gifts as a way to have a Winter celebration so I just got into a
verbal habit.  Didn't mean to forget any alternatives.