Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:07:29 -0800
You might look into Smart Crocks, sold on-line at the Ferret Store, (See

URL and scroll down to the Smart Crock description and picture)  They come
in several sizes and are great, easily locking into place on any wire cage
with a big knob that is easy to spin on and off.  The bowl will not spin
or rotate.  I use them for both food and water in my cages.  (The water
bowl is under the water bottle which is in place in case they run out of
water or the water gets fouled by food and they need fresh water!)

http://www.ferretstore.com/bowlscrocks.html

PetCo also carries them for about the same price.

For our Ferrets.

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, Bancho, and Artemus.  In spirit, Bubba,
Billy-Bob, and Garret)