From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:56:54 -0500
Wasn't someone going to start a separate List for the MF (and other farms)
debate?  The FML is quickly becoming the MF List.  And, don't tell me to
skip the MF posts.  They make up a large majority of the list!!!  Maybe
this List could be started and someone could cross-post, back to the FML,
any NEW or interesting information generated on the list.

So far, nothing new has been said that hasn't been covered over and over
in the past.  The interview with the MF person revealed nothing new (of
any substance) that I could see.  FML members have posted this same
information many times.

I commend those of you who are trying to change things but I think it
would be appropriate to take it to another List and let those who are
interested, join.

[Moderator's note: Amy Flemming did start such a list.  To subscribe,
please e-mail [log in to unmask]                BIG]