From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:21:21 -0600
Last evening I had the front door open.  It was late, about 9 the current
time and Cody was out playing.  He noticed the door was open, then looked
at the screen door and then at the door again.  You could see those little
wheels turning!  It wasn't long before he stood up on the door and pushed
it a bit, then more, then more, each time after pushing he would stop and
look at how far it needed to go to close, then Bandy came out and went
between the door and screen so Cody had to stop and go tell Bandy to move
so he could close the door like it should be.  The door is heavy so after
watching his endeavor for a few minutes I got up and shut the door.  He
took one last look, was satisfied, and off he went.

Please note that at our house, at 9 o'clock the current time and 10 the
other time our front door will be closed.

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity