From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:10:02 -0500
>a question for all you fellow newspaper-users out there... where do you
>get the "heavy plastic" to put under the papers (and on the walls)?  what
>thickness is it?  the thickest sheets i can get at lowe's are 6mm, and it
>feels like the furtubes would be able to dig through them and chew through
>them (possibly causing a blockage).

I don't use newspaper, but I *do* have a ferret who thinks that the litter
boxes are *much* larger than they actually are...LOL.  I bought a small
roll of plastic carpet runner at Wal-Mart and cut off the lengths that I
needed in various areas.  It's cheap, designed not to slide around on the
carpet, and too thick for my diggers - although for the first week Pandora
did snorkel around underneath it :)

Shannon, Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin