From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:47:58 -0500
I just would like to remind Ann Onamissly that this is an international
list and there are at least some non-native english speakers, and I always
thank people who in fact is english native speaker, for being so kind and
comprehensive with my grammar and spelling mistakes.  Unless you know for
sure the nationality of the person your are talking to, you can not be
surprised for an incorrect language.

I am so glad that things with Ferret X are not as bad as the first message
proclaimed to be (I am not the only one that got a wrong impression from
the first mail, so definitely things were exposed in such a way that could
make more than one think for the worst).  Talking about respect to the
right to say and express feelings, well, then I don't think Bill needs
to apologize for letting through Kate's response, as she didn't used
offensive language, she may have not been constructive with her comments
but still that may have not been the purpose of her mail, she may have
only wanted to vent her feelings and she did not expressed her frustation
more badly than Ann Onamissly did in ther first mail.

Best regards to all,
Cathie