Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:06:19 EDT
To the anonymous person who wrote the article "The TRUTH about ferrets:
I live in Illinois, by Chicago.  If you live near me-I will take your little
one if it is a boy.  My little girl-Mini-Me- has decided that she does not
like other girls. I already have holes in my carpet and have carpet on top of
carpet that I replace every few months because of the poop factor. The
underside of my bed is already torn up, and I have a futon instead of a couch.

I have an awful lot of ferrets now-but I also have a good sense of humor and
understanding that the ferret is a burrower, and thief with a musty odor, and
a trouble making spirited pooper.

I would love your little one if you would like to give him up-if it is a male.
Lisette