From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:21:13 -0400
Hi all, Jerimiah here!
Boy oh boy- what a time I had getting to the computer-- things have been
soooo busy lots going on.  Annabella got sick and Mom had her go to the
hospital for a belly operation.  The vet found her all full of plastic
pieces... Rex told me Mom said it was thin sheets all curled up inside
that belly which was making her sick.  I guess when she and Marie first
came they was real skinny and hungry-- and Marie still is real skinny and
cranky-- anyways - they figured it was a thin plastic coating from the
insides of a pet food bag.  Now they is planning for Marie to have the
same belly fixing soon so she might not be so cranky and she might shape
up jest fine!  In the middle of all this Mom had to take 'ol Green the
rollin machine for a new muffler, that was the easy part, a few days later
they took it for a check up at the garage and found it had broken legs-
sort of.  OH my poor ol' Green.  Now that si one neat guy-- he takes all
us kids everywhere we need to go, and Mom even lets me sometimes run
inside his belly!  The poor guy had axles adn tie rods they must be legs
right?  and springs & shocks a whole bunch of bones that needed to be
replaced- and it made Mom really sad.  She had to cancel appointments adn
vet visits and all for a whole week until he was all better.  Phew now she
will be taking in Nikki and Snickers for vaccinations, Rex for his lupron
and the new kids for check ups.  A whole lots of stuff needs to be doen
like getting the wood pellets andall before the snow arrives.

Sigh... AND I am really REALLY excited.  See we haven't chatted for a
while but the twin tower kids Summer & Solstice passed their ADV test--
they is negative and now when Nikki leaves maybe they can move into my
luxury townhose!  That would be super new YOUNGSTERS to teach all my
favorite trickes to- steal the ferretone and twist off the cap... spill
the cheerio's etc.

Oh and I figured somethin' out- Mom won't buy us Cheerio's cause that
Uncle BOB said they wasn't good for us ( what does he know anyway!) but if
folks donate them- she still lets us have them for snack-- SO everybody
don't forget to send some Cheerio's !  :)

It was real nice that someone sent 4 tubes of nutrical- and I am sure
MOM would want me to say thank you ' cuz it was almost a whole week that
Annabelle ate only that after her surgery.  Must be that belly fix hurt
or something Mom was really worried.  But she is just fine- missing belly
hair but the folks took all the shoelaces out of her belly tonight and she
is doing super!

We is gonna have folks over next Thursday- for Pumpkin carving- that's
when Mom will put my handsome face on a pumpkin and put a candle inside
so everyone can see how handsome I am!  Lots of folks will stop by to make
their ferret pumpkins - or drop some off -- adn the folks take them all
into town to help other folks admire us ferret kids!

I will be FAMOUS!  I AM FAMOUS- I almost forgot.  The nice lady Judy Cooke
made me the ferret playboy for March in a calendar " "Famous Ferrets of
the FML"!

ends 10/21
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1652251225

ends 10/23
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1652251447

Mom got one and has it right her waiting for next year..  Did you get one
and see my handsome self?  They can be found on ebay auctions to help
raise funds for a shelter person to go to the Symposium... I think my Mom
is gonna be there too- maybe I can ride in her bag!  :)

Well there is a few ebay auctions this week Mom is working to raise the
greens for Maries surgery-- and she has a few new things if you wanna
check them out:

Halloween Sky design sleeper ends 10/20
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1286037748

Halloween/ Harvest Gift set   ends 10/22
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1285763897

NEW! Stars & Stripe cozy sleeper ends 10/23
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1286422967

Angel Teddy BEar sleeper  ends 10/24
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1286500049

NEW! Bench Sleeper   ends 10/25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1287181433

NEW! Southwestern design sleeper ends 10/25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1286999680

ALL the profits from these auctions help care for us kids at Ferret Wise.
So if you need a new bed- tell your MOMS! and if you don't need one but
want one-- play flat ferret! :)

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Your friend Jerimiah,
for the many faces at Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org