From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:05:46 -0400
Good Morning Everyone,

I love reading all about ferret favorites.  Being a still new fuzzy mommy
to my little boys I have almost every night since they are here wanted to
go and take them from their cages while they are sleeping and just snuggle
and cuddle them but I didn't want to disturb their natural sleep order for
fear I would mess them up.  Last night I could not resist.  We had company
over and took her to meet them as they were tearing around their bedroom.
Yes they have their own bedroom now with cage in it :-) and she sat on
the floor and they ran right up to her and were climbing all over her.
They were so precious.  She was afraid to pick them up fearing a bite or
whatever.  Her only experience with ferrets was in school when they got so
vicious the one killed the other.  Well my boys kept going over playing
with her, hey it was a new human body with all new smells, and finally
she picked them up.  She was thrilled at their tameness as she called it.
Well after she had dinner and left I just felt the need to go hold my boys
in their sleepy state.  This was the first time I have taken them out
while sleeping.  Michael woke up so I took him out and he just rolled and
snuggled in my arms yawning and giving mommy kisses.  It was so precious
that I wanted to share.  In the same note I was so happy to help to
educate someone else on how wonderful ferrets can be.  She said she was
impressed at how much we knew about ferrets.  I said yes thanks to lots
of research in the past month and this FML we have learned lots.  Thank
you everyone for all your help.

Love & angel hugs
Debbie