From:
Don Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:27:37 -0700
I think you need to find new homes for your ferrets quickly.  If you have
this much hostility toward poor "ferret X" I'm sure he senses it and is
responding accordingly.  I have a troublesome ferret who has cost me many
dollars in destructive behavior and I wouldn't trade him for the world.
He has a hole in my new sofa which I was upset at the damage but not at
him.  He has also destroyed clothing items, food items, etc.  but he is
very active and it is my fault when I don't put something up away from
him.  Having ferrets in a house is like having two year olds.  You put
things out of reach because you know they are going to get into them if
you don't.  Please don't keep these clever, sensitive little animals if
you are no longer able to give them the time and attention they deserve.
I would gladly take your "ferret X" and give him a good home if you can
get him to me just email me privately.  Sometimes situations change and
you need to adapt with them.

Laurel and the mighty Taz monster
also Weasey, Franny, and Sissy