From:
Will Kees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:21:38 -0700
Hello all

this is my first post to this fml and so probably will be flamed ect for
sticking my nose in,(but as a ferret owner we do take on some of our
fuzzies personality traits*grin*) i was reading the post from the anon
guy/gal and just had to write.  He/she stated of his ferret "He's an
accomplished escapee".  he also stated that "He has chewed the buttons off
all the remotes in the house, he has gnawed on my calculator.  He has
stolen keys, wallets, shoe inserts, potatoes, erasers, game boys, and
probably has the neighborhood rotweiler stashed under the bed, too... did
I mention that this is the same bed that he tore the bottom off of??  He
spills anything spillable (is that a word?), he has gone for a swim in the
toilet (yes, he can get the bathroom door open), he has almost gotten
thrown out with the kitchen trash,...."

Well all these things have happened to me as well.  This tells me he is a
normal healthy ferret.  Mine do all of these things.  I look at it this
way.  I am the owner.  I am the human, i am the smart one(supposedly) and
if i leave my keys,my wallet,my shoes ect out where the ferret can get
them, well it is not his fault he is doing things normal to a ferret.

I think that you need a cat.  Not to be mean to you are to belittle you.
But you sound like a cat person.  Some of us are dog people some cat and
some are ferret people.  Not all animals fit with all types of people.

I do like the sound of your ferret(he seems to have charecter)and to offer
i live in Arizona and would love to take him off your hands.  Please feel
free to contact me.

Will Kees
po box 711
Hereford, Az