From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:43:22 -0600
Dear Ann, This bx is a result of lack of positive attention to your
ferret.  Ferrets are so similar in bx to children that if your put their
life stages side by side, you can't tell which is which.  Your ferret has
now resorted to negative bx to get your attn just like a child.  Depending
on the age of the ferret as to the severity of the bx , but I am going to
assume that this ferret is in his teen years and is doing just like a
juvenile delinquent child would do when not receiving the proper guidance
and attention.  The only cure is lots of love and patience and knowledge
of ferret bx, of which the latter two seem to be lacking the most in this
picture, I recommend that you surrender this ferret to someone with the
aforementioned qualities before you a.lose your sanity, be. end up in
the poorhouse trying to clean up after ferretx, c. hurt ferret x while
blowing a gasket at his last escapade.

Hugs, Ferretguy