From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:20:24 EDT
I have a 2 year old who has an enlarged spleen & a very high fever of
106.6  We have not gotten bloodwork back from the lab yet.  We did an
ultrasound & everything seemed normal except for the spleen.  My boy won't
eat or drink.  The vet I work for put him on Baytril to try to bring down
the fever But he just seems to be getting worse.  If anyone has any info
on enlaged spleens or where on the internet to find it I would be
greatful.  Or for that fact any advice would help.

Ruby