From:
Joan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 06:58:54 -0500
Dear FML,

I have enjoyed the FML so much since I have been a member of it and will
miss it much.  I will be signing off after today since I will be retiring
as of Oct.  5, 2001 and moving to Tulsa to start a new life.  I not going
to have time to read it since I am trying to get things done at work and
home.  Just want to thank each of you for all the enjoyment you all have
given the FML, the story, jokes, and neat thing about your ferrets.  Once
I get settled in my new home I may get back on but for now I need to say
Goodbye to you all.  Seem like I know lot of you even though we have never
met.  I am hoping to get involve with the shelter in Tulsa.

Right now I have one ferret name Angel who I got from the GCFA in January
9,2001.  She is one year old.  I got her when she was 5 months old.  She is
the joy of my life.  She knows something is going on with all the moving
around with the furniture but she just can't figure out what.  I keep
telling her we are moving to a much better place and she will never have to
be in a cage again.  Angel is only in her pen when I go to work otherwise
she is out all the time.  Spend most of her time sleeping in the bath tub.

I would like to thank Troy Lynn for all the help she gave me when I would
email her and call her once about Chloe.  Thank you Troy Lynn.  Also would
like to give many thanks to Norine Barnes who came to my apartment to care
for Chloe (1993-1999) and Angel when I had to leave town.  Norine would
spend lot of time playing with them and she would come by of the morning
and evening.  Thank you so much Norine.

Love and kisses to all the little ones from Angel.

Take care,

Joan Crawford and Angel
"Hall of Honor" March 25, 2000, Van Buren, AR
"Women's  Basketball Hall of Fame" June 5, 1999. Knoxville, TN
"Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame" Sept. 1997, Springfield, MA
Joan A. Crawford and Angel (the ferret)
Senior Bibliographic Editor
MARC Dept.
1935 North Sheridan Road     Phone: (847) 491-7586
Northwestern University Library   FAX (847) 491-8306
Evanston, IL 60208-2300
web page:  http://staffweb.library.nwu.edu/staff/jcrawford/