Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:31:51 EDT
From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
HI,
I just wanted to let everyone know if they wanted to help the Utah ferrets
buy getting food for them from me at the $11 a container, the address it
is shipped to has to be a physical address no PO box's.  The reason for
this is that UPS will not deliver to a PO box and it cost me $43 to send
out 18# today through the US postal!  (actually my mom did it for me and
then told me) So please send a physical address along with your order!

as Troy Lynn said:
the 6 lb resealable container (similar to the Deli Cat container) if
ordered for the Utah fuzzies for $11 and to any others for $12.  The
retail price is $12.99 so this is under retail and this price includes
shipping so there aren't extra shipping charges!  Also when you purchase
from Tracy, the small amount over the cost of what she pays for the food
and shipping will go to help the Utah fuzzies she has so you help both
ways!

Here's Tracy's ordering information -
Paypal - [log in to unmask]

Mailing address -
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery Road
Deer Park WA. 99006

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services

Thanks to everyone who has help and continues to help with this massive
rescue.