Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 01:01:07 EDT
From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
First of all I would like to thank everyone who donated items and helped
at our rummage sale.  The money earned will help pay ferret vet bills.
Second, I am here to announce our next event!  We will be having a ferret
fun show on Sunday, October 28th, (Rain date November 11th).  It will be
held at Christopher Columbus Park (formally called Silverbell Park).  The
park is on the East Side of Silverbell, south orf Ruthrauff Road.  We will
have signs pointing the way.  Time is Noon till three.  All ferrets MUST
be on a leash and have all current vaccinations.

We will be holding a costume contest for the ferrets, agility contests a
lap sitting contest.  There is no charge for entering your ferret in any
of the contests.  And, ribbons will be awarded.

This is all for fun and you do not have to be a member to come.  We will
have a potlock with the maindish provided, and are asking that everyone
bring a dish to pass.We will also have fun ferret items for sale.  If you
are crafty and would like to donate an item for us to sell, please do so.
All money made at the souvenier table goes to pay our growing vet bills.

So, mark your calendar and come on down to talk to other ferret owners.

Thanks, Debbie