From:
christine mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:07:28 -0800
I posted a few days ago that we had a stray from the Milwaukie, Oregon
area brought to our shelter by a fellow ferret owner/lover.  He was
reunited with his owner last night!  His mom purchased him a wonderful
Christmas gift.  A microchip.  The next time he happens to play Houdini,
he won't have to sit around in a shelter for 4 days waiting for his mom
to finally find him.  It's not too late to think about purchasing a
microchip for your ferret from your vet.  It's a free call home for our
little friends!

Merry Christmas to all FML
Chris Mathis
www.oregonferretshelter.com