From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:01:50 -0800
I can't quite remember whose tree it was, but I loved the upside down
tree!  We decided to forgo a tree this year because last year the old fake
just kept falling over, especially when the ferrets were out!  We had even
used string and tacked it to the wall.  This year with Hemi, the kitten,
and the ferrets we decided to forget it!  Hemi can't leave anything alone!
He's knocked Gatsby's (mouse) cage off from a shelf and tipped over the
girls (mice again)aquariam.  The ferrets would be all to eager to help him
when out of their room for a romp!

Dana, Tysa, the Havoc Wreaking Weasies, and the rest of the furry family