From:
Alice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:11:42 EST
OK.  My ferret snoopy, yes Ela Snoopy, has a treat aggression problem.  I
discovered N-Bones for ferrets.  My ferrets love them.  They are good for
their teeth too.  My Snoopy, who is the most lovable ferret to people and
other animals, is just going plain nuts when I give it to him.  I give
them all one at the same time so there isn't fighting, but tonight there
was.  There has been fighting before with a little hissing and running and
chasing.  Tonight was different.  Snoopy acted possessed I swear.  He was
even hissing at me.  He snapped at me too.  I picked him up anyway and
told him "NO" then took the treat away.  They love the treats so I want
to still give it to them.  Anyone experience anything like this before?

Alice and my fabulous five ... although one isn't acting so fabulous
tonight

Have you donated to your local ferret shelter?  They need our help to help
those lovable fuzzies.  Please donate to SOS (even $1 can help) Kouri is
one special ferret.  Find out why he has a fan club:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOSnews.html
Kouri Fan Club

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org