From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:21:19 EST
You can click on the following link to get to our eBay page, which is on
our new website www.mystyxcritters.com/rescue

We now list all our auctions on our own website to make shopping more
convenient for you!  Here is the link to this page, which is now a
permanent part of our website...
<A HREF="http://www.mystyxcritters.com/ebay">ebay</A> and here is the
address for those of you who don't get his in HTML form..
http://www.mystyxcritters.com/ebay

Thanks for supporting our shelter!  We currently have five 'kids' in our
program, Our permanent girl, Granny, a pair of albino brothers, and Sasha
and Bailey, Bailey is deaf, and plays dead when you point your finger and
say BANG!  and he will conveniently flop upside down in your hand.
ADORABLE!  Three more are coming Saturday, two five year olds and a three
year old.  The pair of 5 yr.  olds have to stay together, the 3 yr.  old
does not, and she also may be deaf.

Hug your treasured fuzzies for us, and Merry Dookmas from our kids!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
Visit the Ferret Giving Tree and help shelter fuzzies in need!
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html