From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:03:11 -0600
>From:    Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: "Baby pictures" and first wardance!
>
>Although I haven't taken any tonight, I took a couple of pictures of
>Murphy last night, along with a short MPEG clip of him digging to China  n
>in  his waterbowl when I put him in the bathtub while I started
>ferret-proofing my room.  I thought I'd share.  :)

I love the little MPG movie. It reminds me of my girl, Bonnie. She is
another who seems to think she has to dig the water out of the bowl
before she can drink it. Since she likes to play in the water anyway, I
taught her to bob for raisins. She sees the raisin on the bottom,
plunges in and gets it, shakes the water off her head, then eats her
raisin and comes back looking for another.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you have fake fur on your dashboard.