From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:58:17 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Frito Banditos (they
smell that way 'cuz they *stole* the corn chips!)...

Alice Williams wrote:
>She a little over a pound and I know that can be normal for girls
>because...SNIP!

I have a little girl that weighs 12 ounces.  Yep.  Solid bone and muscle.
Will toss many other ferrets over her shoulder just to prove that she can.
Picks on my 14 pound cat.  Chases Hershey (3 1/2 pounds) around the house.
If she isn't looking sickly and dragging around the house, don't worry.
If you need her to weigh more, put a saddle on her.

Todd and the (Oh yeah?  You and who's army?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/