From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:42:35 -0700
I'm so lucky!  I feel lucky!  I feel lucky and ducky and... HEY!

Get outta there!  What do you think you're doing?  Are you on crack?
C'mere.  No, don't poop there! Arrrgggh!  wait!  don't crawl under the
dresser, you have to go in your cage.  *sounds of moving furniture*
Where'd you go?  I KNOW I saw you go under there.  Oh my gods!  NOT the
GARBAGE!

Come here, silly.  *kiss kiss* yes, you're beautiful.  Well, I guess you
can have a treat anyway.  Darn it, stop looking at me with that cute
ferret face!

-Feeling especially lucky to own a ferret,

Christine and Queen Mab