From:
tasha faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:49:20 -0400
greetings to the furred and unfurred.  I know I'm kinda late with sending
this in seeing that most of you have posted your favs last week lol.  but
i just feel like adding my 2 cents.

Sniper is my favorite because he is half of the pair of my very first
ferrets---because he is momma's little boy---and because of the sparkle
in his eyes when he plays in the dew soaked grass before sunrise.  He is
quite the leaf hunter.

Levelor is my favorite because he is the other half of the pair, because
he is so laid back, and because he war dances while going in reverse and
bounces off everything which only gets him more wound up.

Yeti is my favorite because he was my first rescue and the youngest ferret
in the house, because he is quick to play, and because he loves shower
times and dig boxes.

Skooch is my favorite because he is the old man of the house and still
keeps up with Yeti...sometimes, because he follows me to the door every
morning and looks up at me as if asking, "Can I go with you today momma?"
and though it breaks my heart to say no not today, he makes me smile
because he is so open with his love.

Chino is my favorite because he is half of my first fosters, because he
laughs easily, is quick with a smile and dances with reckless abandon.

Muzzi is my favorite because he is the other half of my first fosters,
because he was so cautious checking out his new foster home but still had
guts to steal a sock.

All animals are my favorite because they remind me where I do stand in the
scheme of things and because they allow me to share their world at times.

Well, that covers it for now but I know I'll have lots more favorites
before its my time to cross the water.

Tasha aka Hyperrat and the fuzzbutt surfers-Sniper,Levelor,Yeti and Skooch
along with the fosters furries Chino and Muzzi