From:
K Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:05:35 -0400
Hi--

I have been keeping my neighbor Marty, in stitches with stories about my
ferrets and stories I get from the ferret club for months.  She has
decided she would like to do an article of humerous ferret stories for
a pet magazine or humor magazine.  She would like your stories and
permission to edit them for the contraints of an article for publication.

Adult stories must be addressed with some taste.  She knows ferrets like
smelly things and will steal used tampons and condoms and firearms given
the chance.  She loves the story about the ferrets stealing used condoms
from my son's trash and them later being found in the ferret stashes
around our house when we clean.

I will be a consultant to the extent that I will put ferret behavior in
context of the ferret's natural world view.  Marty is a pet lover, but not
a ferret owner.  We exchange stories about kids and pets and medications
on a friendly basis.

IF you have a story to share with Marty she can edit for publication or =
an article, email them to [log in to unmask]

She is also collecting stories about cats and dogs for other articles.

KG