From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:50:39 -0400
I have used the Feline Pine Litter before, and it seemed to work okay for
my ferrets.  The reason I stopped using it was that it was bothering my
allergies.  I love the scent of pine, but it will give me a sinus headache
in no time flat.  I figured if it bothered me that much, it could possibly
bother the fuzzbutts too, not that they ever really showed any signs of a
problem though.  I had to stop using it due to my own allergies.

Holly
Tigger & Pooh