Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:17:09 EDT
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Washington Ferret Rescue and
Shelter in Bellevue, Washington has finally got their 50l-C non profit
status.  So anyone that donates to the shelter can deduct it from their
income tax.  Hopefully, this will help the shelter now.  We sure could use
all the help we can get with all the adrenal ferrets that are dropped off
at the shelter and the vet bills sure do add up!  We could use all the
help we can get!  In the next couple of weeks Liane Beckwith, shelter mom,
will be taking in all the adrenal ferrets, to either be put on Lupron or
to have surgery scheduled.

If anyone is interested in sending money for our vet bills here is our Vet
name.

Bird and Exotic Clinic
Dr. Elizabeth Kamaka
1546 N.W. Market Street
Seattle Washington  98107
(206-783-4538)

Charleen Schuster and the Wa. Tails
http://washingtonferret.org/
Washington State Ferret Rescue and Shelter