From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:42:01 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Has your patriotic furkid been bugging you for 'Stars and Stipes' Bedding?
Then you are in luck.  You can help the rescued Utah Fuzzies and get a new
sleep sack for your kids.

Please visit for details:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/index.html

Also I know from time to time, 'who is Support Our Shelters' (S.O.S)
comes up so please visit
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS.html
There's info there about who S.O.S. is and how you can help shelter
ferrets along with a link to the FML Shelter List.

In case you hadn't visited please visit:

'The Faces of The Innocent'
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/faces.html

Just a reminder that anyone who donates through S.O.S. for the Utah
Rescue will be entered in a drawing for a hand crocheted ferret sized
afghan by Aunt Kathryn as a special thank you and provided by Kouri's
Fan Club.

The afghan is in lovely Christmas colors and a name will be drawn on
11/24/01.

I'd like to thank everyone for making a difference to these Utah fuzzies.
Hats off to you for saying "I will do what I can".

Sharon B.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.