Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:12:03 EDT
[Forwarded]

Okay guys and gals it's time to help!  These shelters really need us right
now, desperately.  We need to pull together and take immediate action!

If you can't give money - give time, ideas and stuff.  Imagine if we got a
dollar or two from every local ferret owner right now, that would be a
nice payment on a vet account!  If this isn't a possibility (I have seen
days I could not fine a dime!) volunteer time, clean out closets and bring
stuff to sell.

Just imaging one day something might happen to you, however we hope and
pray not, but your ferrets might end up at one of these shelters.  But
what happens if they have to close or cannot take anymore and there is no
one to take these babies?  I am not trying to make anyone angry but this
IS something one has to consider.  We need to help these babies now and
keep the shelters running!

So on that note, we would like to have a rummage sale/bake sale on
Saturday, Oct. 27th at the State Fairgrounds in Raleigh.  Who will
volunteer, bake something, or clean out their garage and donate the rest
of their stuff before it gets too cold to do it?  I am donating a 14"
color monitor, HP DeskJet printer and some other pc hardware, this is
stuff I could very well sell on my own but I know it will benefit the
shelters.  I will also make baked goods to sell and will be willing to
give some very easy recipes to anyone or help them with the cooking if
needed.

Please contact me ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]) and let
me know ASAP so that we can all pull together and help an animal shelter
desperately in need.

Please email me if you are going to bake for this sale.  Donations and
baked goods can be brought to the N.  Raleigh Miami Subs corporate office
(Wake Forest Rd & I-440) or to Shari Gunter's home (E.  Raleigh - Poole
Rd.).  I will meet anyone making a donation at Crossroads Plaza, Cary (US
1 @ Walnut St.) parking lot of Borders Books.  Next Sat or Sunday to pick
up donations.  Please specify a time and RSVP to me.  [log in to unmask] or

Just think of all the little babies that will dook with glee because they
have a loving place to go.

Home is where you hang your hammy!

Aprille Campbell
TriFL, Fundraising Chairperson
Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina
www.TriFL.org