From:
Rich & Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:59:11 -0700
Greetings to all you ferret lovers out there.  Hope you've all hugged your
fuzzy today, they are so special.

This is a plea to any of you ferret lovers with ferrets that may need
adrenal surgery who may be in Arizona, or near enough to Tucson to bring
your ferret here.  We have been trying to get 12-15 adrenal ferrets who
are facing adrenal surgery and would like to have cryo surgery done.  So
far, after many months, we still don't have enough ferrets.  I had to
take mine off the list this morning and schedule him for regular surgery.
I know it will only be temporary as his is a right adrenal because he
already had is left out last year and it was malignant.  But I just can't
wait any longer for him.

However, if we are going to get Dr. Weiss here, we need to have more
ferrets scheduled.  Otherwise, we need to just forget about trying to get
cryo near our area.  If you are interested in having Dr. Weiss do cryo on
your little fuzzy, please call Bear Canyon Pet Clinic (520) 749-9706 and
leave a message for Jackie.

Thanks

mjo & the zoo, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito, Pepper,
Sassy, Frosty, Sabrina, Tasha and the dogs Garth & Darwin (R.I.P. Nipper,
Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar & Duke)