From:
Laura Overturf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 07:11:59 -0700
You may remeber my post, which I was "flamed" for, I was trying to find a
forever home for my two fabulous fuzzbutts.  I've since been able to talk
my new roomie into considering that they were there , here, first.

My Pazzi just dug up my *new roomie's* plant last night.  She was less
than thrilled!  He also chases her around alot.  I'll hear her run from
one side of the room to the other, he'll nab her, she'll scream, and then
they'll run to the other side of the room, repeat...

I'm not sure why he's doing this.  Pazzi and I have always enjoyed playing
tag, but if & when he does "catch me" he'll at most *lick* my foot.  Pazzi
is actually biting Rebecca.  He's tore a small hole in her pants even!  I
tell her to stand still, and still he bites her.

I have trouble believing that my little angel, who generally follows me
through the house, apt.  rather, could be biting so I ask to watch:

She put on house shoes and she stood still, sure enough right up Pazzi
walked, or possibly stalked, and grabbed a firm hold on her shoe!!

She exclaims: "See, he's biting me!"

I correct him, point my finger accusingly.(He's deaf)

He stops. As soon as I relax,

She exclaims: "See, he's biting me!"

What can be done?  Rebecca has eased up on her insisting to banish the
ferts but Pazzi's bahavior isn't helping win her over.  Elia, my "little
fat girl", is adorable and is slowing working her way into the heart of
my roomie, *slowly*.

I'm sorry for my ranting.  I want for the three of them to be buddies.

Laura