From:
The Langdons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:19:36 +0100
I too believe that dreams can be warnings, On the morning of 11th
September my husband woke up and told me about a very vivid dream he had,
He was in a really big building and there were lots and lots of people
pouring into the building unaware that something awful was about to
happen, My hubby just knew he had to get out, he woke up in a cold sweat.
Of course he didn't think anything of it until later... It was around 7am
(in the UK, about 7 hours before the WTC tragedy)

Thinking of everyone involved,
Jane

An eye for and eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi