From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:53:36 -0400
Bre-Ann,

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I know how terrible you feel.  But please
don't blame yourself, and don't necessarily blame your first vet either.
Cancer can spread very quickly, and sometimes no human intervention will
prevent or stop it.  I had this awful experience with one of my ferrets,
Beuhler, almost a year ago.

You can take comfort in the fact Marley left this world knowing he was
truly loved, which he would never have known if you hadn't rescued him.
That means a lot.

Nancy and critters