From:
Aprille Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:26:56 EST
Okay guys and gals as we all know Valentine's Day is right around the
corner, and I have the perfect way to make your someone special happy and
help the TriFl continue to do good for our little fuzzy friends.

Angela and Lisa of WWW.scentsandpetals.com have been very generous in
donating 10% of ALL Sales to TriFl during the week of Feb 4th -- 1oth.

Please stop by and take a look.  Get eveybody you know to buy, cousins,
aunts, uncles, they do not have to be TifFl Members!  You can make your
valentine happy and stay out of the shopping centers.  Orders will be
shipped with in two days of the order.  If you don't feel comfortable in
giving credit card info over the net you may place your order and call
Lisa and Angela to give your card information for payment.

Wouldn't it be nice to surprise some shelter moms and those dedicated
volunteers with something nice for Valentine's Day!