From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:56:32 -0500
I was looking through Newgrounds, and noticed Mason's Bubble Blast, a game
created by one of the site users for his girlfreind's son, staring the kid
in question.  He must fight evil ferrets, but it's okay, the ferrets are
only evil because he stepped on their 'queen' when he was running around
the house when he wasn't supposed to.  The game creater uses pictures of
his own ferrets for the characters, and it's REALLY cute!  You may have
to play it on 'low quality' though for the voices to synch with the
animation.  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=40353

WARNING: The site is full of inapropreate content, though, so I wouldn't
recommend it for surfing, especially if you're passing this game on to
your kids.

Melissa Drake
http://www.blueskunkland.com/ferret/