From:
"Smith, Monica A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:09:13 -0600
I have a small crew of 5 and I am trying to let them make the decision of
being free-roamers.  I have covered EVERY SINGLE corner with a litter pan.

Now the problem is this, they go great in their litter pan in the cage.
BUT, when they are out they will go RIGHT IN FRONT of the litter pans or
they will go about a foot from were they are sleeping (under tables or a
closet) were there is no litter pan at all.  To me it seems to be laziness
or forgetfulness?

Any suggestions???

I would love for them to be out with me all the time.

Thanks-
Monica and the Fuzzy Bunch
Althea, Cloe, Zoe, Domino & Neo