From:
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:49:05 -0500
Blacky and Ricky (the 2 ferrets that fell from a 5th story balcony twice)
have a name change.  They are now called Barbie & Ken!  Don't ask, it's
mommie's silly idea!  anyway, they are both doing better although Barbie
has neurological damage and possibly brain damage from the 2 falls.  poor
wee girl.

I'm doing much better and so is Sam.  Taz and Nikita went to a great home
this week and we took in a little boy but we don't have a name for him
yet.

Mommie's wrist is real sore so i have to go now and help her out.  she
wanted me to tell anyone who has e-mailed her that she will get back to
you, but she has over 100 e-mails to answer and it's real hard for her to
do it with her sore wrist.

Love, Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!