From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:19:36 EDT
Hi everyone,
Here is the address of a website I built really fast (15 mins)(also my
first try at a website) so please don't make fun of it... But tonight by
the time this comes out or early tomorrow morning we should have up
pictures of all the Utah kids still here!  Many are for placement now and
looking for good loving forever homes!  So if you are in our area please
contact us if you are looking for a new child to add to you family.

www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html

Thanks all you ferret angles who have help us with these kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery rd
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556