From:
Will Kees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:04:08 -0700
Hiya all,

Well Ann O., I must appologize.  I guess like many others i miss-read your
post.  I somehow was under the impression that this is how you felt about
ferret x,(and all ferrets).  I did read about the venting ect, but without
the "I love the little guy" part you put in todays post, it left me
thinking this was how you felt all the time!

In my and others defence all I can say is the things you said about ferret
x, while TRUE, are all the things non-ferret owners or ferret haters hit
us with all the time, and our immediate reaction is to defend all of our
little fuzzies, and yours.

I love my little fuzzies, and when they get into things, things I think
are ferret-proof, I am just amazed.  I still say if they get into it, it
is my fault as I left it somewhere where the fuzzie could get it.  My guys
are just doing thier job, and keeping me on my toes.  I do agree they can
be destructive, and costly, but they are well worth the costs.

Will Kees
Hereford, Az
520-803-8942