From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:00:22 -0700
>Subject: i've got a problem
>
>Hey everyone, my name is Mike and I am new to the list.  I have had a
>ferret for 1 year and I never had any problems with him before.  But
>lately I have been noticing litlle white worms in his poop.  If any one
>could tell me why they are there it would be greatly appreciated....

Mike,
It sounds like you have a fly problem.  Normally when the litterbox isn't
cleaned out every 3-4 days, flies lay eggs in the poo, and worms hatch,
turn into little red solid eggs, and flies come out.  Try cleaning out the
litterbox more often, and maybe try catching him going to the potty and
inspecting it(with gloves lol!) if this is not the case, then i'd suggest
a visit to the vet.

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~