Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:36:08 EDT
The Fundraiser yard sale for Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven of NC
(www.FerretGuardian.org) will be Nov 3 at the Raleigh, NC Fairgrounds.
We are in dire need of donations to sell for the shelter.

The last day for donations will be October 31 (wed).  Aprille Campbell
will be glad to meet anyone at Borders Book Store @ US1 and Walnut St.
(Crossroads Plaza area) in Cary to pick up donations.  Just let me know
so we can arrange a meeting time.

We are also going to do a bake sale.  You can drop off goodies at the fair
grounds by 7:00 am or if they will keep and stay fresh I will pick them
up along with donations.  We also need volunteers for the fundraiser from
7a.m. to 11a.m. and 11a.m. to 3p.m.  We need volunteer for all shifts set
up and break down.

We also need a table to set up on as Shari's table will be in use for a
'Ferret Education Day 101' event at PetsMart, Raleigh, the same day.

I greatly appreciate your help in the matter and so do the little guys
this will be benefiting.

Please contact the following to help out if you are in NC!

Aprille Campbell and the gang
Fundraising, Chairperson
Shari Gunter
Special Affairs, Chairperson