Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:50:47 EDT
Hi,

It has been a while since I have posted on the FML regarding the
angoraferrets yahoo group.  I created this group this past march to help
bring together angora ferret owners and also help educate the public about
angora ferrets.  Should anyone be interested in joinging, please visit

I also wanted to see if we as a group could arrange to have some of the
ferret shows create an angora ferret specialty ring at one of their
upcoming shows.  I wanted to see what the interest would be amongst angora
ferret owners, who are willing to travel to ferret shows in PA.  If the
interest is large...perhaps we can arrange with one of the ferret groups
to have an angora ring at a fun show/specialty show this upcoming year.

This is just a thought.  Please email me if interested in helping persue
ANGORA rings at specialty/fun shows.

Thanks,